Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin) Drug Interactions
A total of 14 drugs (37 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin).
- 5 major drug interactions (11 brand and generic names)
- 8 moderate drug interactions (23 brand and generic names)
- 1 minor drug interaction (3 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin)
Common medications checked in combination with Lipoflavonoid (multivitamin)
- Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
- CoQ10 (ubiquinone)
- Coumadin (warfarin)
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- magnesium oxide
- Relief (phenylephrine ophthalmic)
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.