Daily-Vite Men's Formula (multivitamin) Drug Interactions
A total of 11 drugs (30 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Daily-Vite Men's Formula (multivitamin).
- 2 major drug interactions (4 brand and generic names)
- 8 moderate drug interactions (23 brand and generic names)
- 1 minor drug interaction (3 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Daily-Vite Men's Formula (multivitamin)
Common medications checked in combination with Daily-Vite Men's Formula (multivitamin)
- Aspir 81 (aspirin)
- ferrous sulfate
- Flonase (fluticasone nasal)
- Norco (acetaminophen / hydrocodone)
- Ventolin HFA (albuterol)
More about Daily-Vite Men's Formula (multivitamin)
- Daily-Vite Men's Formula Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: vitamin and mineral combinations
Related treatment guides
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.