Drug Interactions between Mucinex and Relief
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Mucinex (guaifenesin)
- Relief (phenylephrine ophthalmic)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Mucinex and Relief. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
A total of 0 drugs are known to interact with Mucinex.
- Mucinex is in the drug class expectorants.
- Mucinex is used to treat the following conditions:
A total of 87 drugs are known to interact with Relief.
- Relief is in the following drug classes: mydriatics, ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants.
- Relief is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|