Drug Interactions between Mucinex Sinus-Max Day & Night (Day) and Prozac
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Mucinex Sinus-Max Day & Night (Day) (acetaminophen/guaifenesin/phenylephrine)
- Prozac (fluoxetine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Mucinex Sinus-Max Day & Night (Day) and Prozac. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Mucinex Sinus-Max Day & Night (Day)
A total of 262 drugs are known to interact with Mucinex Sinus-Max Day & Night (Day).
- Mucinex sinus-max day & night (day) is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Mucinex sinus-max day & night (day) is used to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion.
- Prozac is in the drug class selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
- Prozac is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Prozac (fluoxetine)
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of FLUoxetine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with FLUoxetine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of FLUoxetine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|