Drug interactions between Motrin and Tylenol with Codeine
|Tylenol with Codeine (acetaminophen/codeine)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Motrin is in the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Motrin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
Tylenol with Codeine
- Tylenol with Codeine is a member of the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations.
- Tylenol with Codeine is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.