Drug interactions between Motrin and Mytussin DM
|Mytussin DM (dextromethorphan/guaifenesin)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Motrin is in the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Motrin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
A total of 598 drugs (3730 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Mytussin DM.
- Mytussin DM is a member of the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Mytussin DM is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.