Drug Interactions between Motrin Childrens and Orajel Baby
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Motrin Childrens (ibuprofen)
- Orajel Baby (benzocaine topical)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Motrin Childrens and Orajel Baby. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Motrin childrens is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Motrin childrens is used to treat the following conditions:
- Orajel baby is in the drug class topical anesthetics.
- Orajel baby is used to treat Oral and Dental Conditions.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|