Drug interactions between minocycline and Retin A Micro
|Retin A Micro (tretinoin topical)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Minocycline is in the drug class tetracyclines.
- Minocycline is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Campylobacter Gastroenteritis
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Meningitis, Meningococcal
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia
- Ocular Rosacea
- Q Fever
- Rabbit Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
Retin A Micro
A total of 34 drugs (491 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Retin A Micro.
- Retin A Micro is a member of the drug class topical acne agents.
- Retin A Micro is used to treat Acne.
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.