Meloxicam Drug Interactions
Currently displaying 12 drugs (32 brand and generic names) known to have a minor interaction with meloxicam.
See also: The most common drugs checked in combination with this medicine.
Check for interactions with meloxicam
This list only includes generic drug names. Also see the list of brand names.
All drug brands known to interact with meloxicam
This list only includes brand names. Also see the list of generic drug names.
- Prepopik (citric acid / magnesium oxide / sodium picosulfate)
- Prevalite (cholestyramine)
- Proben-C (colchicine / probenecid)
- Probenecid and Colchicine (colchicine / probenecid)
- Viekira Pak (dasabuvir / ombitasvir / paritaprevir / ritonavir)
- Viekira XR (dasabuvir / ombitasvir / paritaprevir / ritonavir)
meloxicam alcohol/food Interactions
There are 3 alcohol/food interactions with meloxicam
meloxicam disease Interactions
There are 12 disease interactions with meloxicam which include:
- Fluid Retention
- Gi Toxicity
- Renal Toxicities
- Heart Failure
- Platelet Aggregation Inhibition
More about meloxicam
- Meloxicam Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 373 Reviews
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
Related treatment guides
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.