Maltsupex (malt soup extract) Drug Interactions
A total of 4 drugs are known to interact with Maltsupex (malt soup extract).
- 2 moderate drug interactions
- 2 minor drug interactions
Check for interactions with Maltsupex (malt soup extract)
Medications known to interact with Maltsupex (malt soup extract)
- citric acid / magnesium oxide / sodium picosulfate (Prepopik, Clenpiq)
- fludeoxyglucose f18 (Meta Trace FDG)
- lactulose (Enulose, Constulose, Generlac, Duphalac, Kristalose, Chronulac, Cephulac, Cholac, Evalose, Heptalac, Chronulac Syrup, Constilac)
- linaclotide (Linzess)
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.