Drug interactions between Low Dose ASA and tamoxifen
|Low Dose ASA (aspirin)|
Interactions between your drugs
Low Dose ASA
A total of 506 drugs (2168 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Low Dose ASA.
- Low Dose ASA is in the following drug classes: platelet aggregation inhibitors, salicylates.
- Low Dose ASA is used to treat the following conditions:
- Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis
- Heart Attack
- Ischemic Stroke
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Niacin Flush
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Prosthetic Heart Valves, Mechanical Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
- Tamoxifen is a member of the following drug classes: hormones/antineoplastics, selective estrogen receptor modulators.
- Tamoxifen is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.