Drug interactions between Low Dose ASA and tamoxifen
|Low Dose ASA (aspirin)|
Interactions between your drugs
Low Dose ASA
A total of 507 drugs (2176 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Low Dose ASA.
- Low Dose ASA is in the following drug classes: platelet aggregation inhibitors, salicylates.
- Low Dose ASA is used to treat the following conditions:
- Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis
- Heart Attack
- Ischemic Stroke
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Niacin Flush
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Prosthetic Heart Valves, Mechanical Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
- Tamoxifen is a member of the following drug classes: hormones/antineoplastics, selective estrogen receptor modulators.
- Tamoxifen is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: tamoxifen
Talk to your doctor before using tamoxifen with soy products. There is some evidence that substances present in soy may stimulate breast tumor growth and interfere with the action of tamoxifen, although this has not been proven. Whether soy products are effective for hot flashes is also uncertain. It is important to tell your doctor about all other medications you use, including vitamins and herbs. Do not stop using any medications without first talking to your doctor.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.