Drug Interactions between lorazepam and Pseudoephedrine Sinus
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Pseudoephedrine Sinus (acetaminophen/pseudoephedrine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between lorazepam and Pseudoephedrine Sinus. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Lorazepam is in the following drug classes: benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines, miscellaneous antiemetics.
- Lorazepam is used to treat the following conditions:
A total of 251 drugs are known to interact with Pseudoephedrine Sinus.
- Pseudoephedrine sinus is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Pseudoephedrine sinus is used to treat Sinus Symptoms.
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: lorazepam
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of LORazepam such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with LORazepam. Do not use more than the recommended dose of LORazepam, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|