Drug interactions between lidocaine and Rocephin
Interactions between your drugs
- Lidocaine is in the following drug classes: group I antiarrhythmics, local injectable anesthetics.
- Lidocaine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Rocephin is a member of the drug class third generation cephalosporins.
- Rocephin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Bone infection
- Epididymitis, Non-Specific
- Epididymitis, Sexually Transmitted
- Eye Conditions
- Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Intraabdominal Infection
- Joint Infection
- Kidney Infections
- Lyme Disease
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Meningococcal Meningitis Prophylaxis
- Otitis Media
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Salmonella Enteric Fever
- Salmonella Gastroenteritis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- STD Prophylaxis
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Syphilis, Early
- Typhoid Fever
- Urinary Tract Infection
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.