Drug interactions between Kenalog-40 and lidocaine
Interactions between your drugs
- Kenalog-40 is in the drug class glucocorticoids.
- Kenalog-40 is used to treat the following conditions:
- Adrenocortical Insufficiency
- Allergic Reactions
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gouty Arthritis
- Heart Failure
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Lichen Planus
- Lichen Sclerosus
- Lichen Simplex Chronicus
- Loeffler's Syndrome
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Thrombocytopenia Idiopathic
- Lidocaine is a member of the following drug classes: group I antiarrhythmics, local injectable anesthetics.
- Lidocaine is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.