Drug interactions between Imuran and Tylenol
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Imuran and Tylenol - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Imuran is in the following drug classes: antirheumatics, other immunosuppressants.
- Imuran is used to treat the following conditions:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Chronic Active Hepatitis
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy
- Crohn's Disease
- Crohn's Disease, Acute
- Crohn's Disease, Maintenance
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Organ Transplant, Rejection Prophylaxis
- Renal Transplant
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Takayasu's Arteritis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Tylenol is a member of the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Tylenol is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.