Drug interactions between idelalisib and rituximab
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between idelalisib and rituximab - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Idelalisib is in the drug class PI3K inhibitors.
- Idelalisib is used to treat the following conditions:
- Rituximab is a member of the following drug classes: antirheumatics, CD20 monoclonal antibodies.
- Rituximab is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Evan's Syndrome
- Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- Microscopic polyangiitis
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Pemphigus Vulgaris
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.