Drug interactions between ibuprofen and mercaptopurine
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between ibuprofen and mercaptopurine - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Ibuprofen is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Herniated Disk
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
- Mercaptopurine is a member of the drug class antimetabolites.
- Mercaptopurine is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: mercaptopurine
You may experience reduced absorption of mercaptopurine in the presence of food. Take mercaptopurine on an empty stomach 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal. This will make it easier for your body to absorb the medication.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.