Procto-Med HC (hydrocortisone topical) Drug Interactions
A total of 70 drugs (210 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Procto-Med HC (hydrocortisone topical).
- 70 minor drug interactions (210 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Procto-Med HC (hydrocortisone topical)
Common medications checked in combination with Procto-Med HC (hydrocortisone topical)
- Bactrim DS (sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim)
- CoQ10 (ubiquinone)
- D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Januvia (sitagliptin)
- MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack (methylprednisolone)
- Metoprolol Tartrate (metoprolol)
- sulfamethoxazole / trimethoprim
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Procto-Med HC (hydrocortisone topical) disease Interactions
There are 5 disease interactions with Procto-Med HC (hydrocortisone topical) which include:
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.