Drug interactions between griseofulvin and ibuprofen
Interactions between your drugs
- Griseofulvin is in the drug class miscellaneous antifungals.
- Griseofulvin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ibuprofen is a member of the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: griseofulvin
You may be advised to take griseofulvin with a fatty meal to increase its absorption into your body. This will make it easier for your body to absorb the medication. The combination of alcohol and griseofulvin may cause flushing and a fast heart rate. Use alcohol cautiously during treatment with griseofulvin.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.