Pedia-Lax Glycerin Suppositories (glycerin) Drug Interactions
A total of 286 drugs (1000 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Pedia-Lax Glycerin Suppositories (glycerin).
- 274 moderate drug interactions (932 brand and generic names)
- 12 minor drug interactions (68 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Pedia-Lax Glycerin Suppositories (glycerin)
Common medications checked in combination with Pedia-Lax Glycerin Suppositories (glycerin)
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Calmoseptine (lanolin / menthol / petrolatum / zinc oxide topical)
- Diastat (diazepam)
- MiraLax (polyethylene glycol 3350)
- Normal Saline Flush (sodium chloride)
- nystatin topical
- polyethylene glycol 3350
- Probiotic Formula (bifidobacterium infantis / lactobacillus acidophilus)
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.