Drug interactions between fluoxetine and Kalmz
|Kalmz (phosphorated carbohydrate solution)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Fluoxetine is in the drug class selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
- Fluoxetine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anxiety and Stress
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Hot Flashes
- Intermittent Explosive Disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- PANDAS Syndrome
- Panic Disorder
- Persistent Depressive Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Premature Ejaculation
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Somatoform Pain Disorder
A total of 0 drugs are known to interact with Kalmz.
- Kalmz is a member of the drug class miscellaneous antiemetics.
- Kalmz is used to treat Nausea/Vomiting.
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: fluoxetine
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of FLUoxetine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with FLUoxetine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of FLUoxetine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.