Drug interactions between fluconazole and Fluvirin
|Fluvirin (influenza virus vaccine, inactivated)|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between fluconazole and Fluvirin - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Fluconazole is in the drug class azole antifungals.
- Fluconazole is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Candida Urinary Tract Infection
- Chronic Mucocutaneous Candidiasis
- Coccidioidomycosis, Meningitis
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunocompetent Host
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunosuppressed Host
- Esophageal Candidiasis
- Fungal Infection Prevention
- Fungal Infection Prophylaxis
- Fungal Infection, Internal and Disseminated
- Fungal Infections
- Fungal Peritonitis
- Fungal Pneumonia
- Onychomycosis, Fingernail
- Onychomycosis, Toenail
- Oral Thrush
- Systemic Candidiasis
- Tinea Corporis
- Tinea Cruris
- Tinea Versicolor
- Vaginal Yeast Infection
- Fluvirin is a member of the drug class viral vaccines.
- Fluvirin is used to treat Influenza Prophylaxis.
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.