Mircera (epoetin beta-methoxy polyethylene glycol) Drug Interactions
A total of 31 drugs (75 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Mircera (epoetin beta-methoxy polyethylene glycol).
- 4 major drug interactions (8 brand and generic names)
- 4 moderate drug interactions (12 brand and generic names)
- 23 minor drug interactions (55 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Mircera (epoetin beta-methoxy polyethylene glycol)
Common medications checked in combination with Mircera (epoetin beta-methoxy polyethylene glycol)
- Epogen (epoetin alfa)
- Lasix (furosemide)
- Levemir (insulin detemir)
- Norvasc (amlodipine)
- NovoLog FlexPen (insulin aspart)
- Renvela (sevelamer)
- Venofer (iron sucrose)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.