Drug Interactions between emtricitabine / tenofovir and Pepto-Bismol
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Pepto-Bismol (bismuth subsalicylate)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between emtricitabine / tenofovir and Pepto-Bismol. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
emtricitabine / tenofovir
- Emtricitabine / tenofovir is in the drug class antiviral combinations.
- Emtricitabine / tenofovir is used to treat the following conditions:
- Pepto-bismol is in the drug class antidiarrheals.
- Pepto-bismol is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: emtricitabine / tenofovir
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|