Drug interactions between Duocaine and ibuprofen
Interactions between your drugs
A total of 0 drugs are known to interact with Duocaine.
- Duocaine is used to treat Anesthesia.
- Ibuprofen is a member of the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.