Kao-Tin (docusate) Drug Interactions
A total of 11 drugs (56 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Kao-Tin (docusate).
- 10 moderate drug interactions (54 brand and generic names)
- 1 minor drug interaction (2 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Kao-Tin (docusate)
Common medications checked in combination with Kao-Tin (docusate)
- acetaminophen / codeine
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Fleet Enema (sodium biphosphate / sodium phosphate)
- Guiatuss DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin)
- hydrochlorothiazide / lisinopril
- Lovaza (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Milk of Magnesia (magnesium hydroxide)
- nystatin / triamcinolone topical
- Prevacid (lansoprazole)
- Senokot (senna)
- Therapeutic-M (multivitamin with minerals)
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.