Drug interactions between Disprol Paracetamol and Zithromax
|Disprol Paracetamol (acetaminophen)|
Interactions between your drugs
A total of 172 drugs (1054 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Disprol Paracetamol.
- Disprol Paracetamol is in the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Disprol Paracetamol is used to treat the following conditions:
- Zithromax is a member of the drug class macrolides.
- Zithromax is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Chlamydia Infection
- COPD, Acute
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Legionella Pneumonia
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Prophylaxis
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Treatment
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Otitis Media
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pertussis Prophylaxis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- STD Prophylaxis
- Typhoid Fever
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.