Drug interactions between Dafalgan and Diflucan
Interactions between your drugs
A total of 172 drugs (1054 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Dafalgan.
- Dafalgan is in the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Dafalgan is used to treat the following conditions:
- Diflucan is a member of the drug class azole antifungals.
- Diflucan is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Candida Urinary Tract Infection
- Chronic Mucocutaneous Candidiasis
- Coccidioidomycosis, Meningitis
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunocompetent Host
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunosuppressed Host
- Esophageal Candidiasis
- Fungal Infection Prophylaxis
- Fungal Infection, Internal and Disseminated
- Fungal Peritonitis
- Fungal Pneumonia
- Onychomycosis, Fingernail
- Oral Thrush
- Tinea Versicolor
- Vaginal Yeast Infection
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.