Drug Interactions between Cystex and Uristat
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Cystex (benzoic acid/methenamine/sodium salicylate)
- Uristat (phenazopyridine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Cystex and Uristat. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
A total of 258 drugs are known to interact with Cystex.
- Cystex is in the drug class urinary anti-infectives.
- Uristat is in the drug class miscellaneous genitourinary tract agents.
- Uristat is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|