Drug Interactions between Crestor and Lantus SoloStar
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Crestor (rosuvastatin)
- Lantus SoloStar (insulin glargine)
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Crestor and Lantus SoloStar - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Crestor is in the drug class statins.
- Crestor is used to treat the following conditions:
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous
- High Cholesterol, Familial Homozygous
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Lantus SoloStar is a member of the drug class insulin.
- Lantus SoloStar is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|