Drug interactions between creatine and somatropin
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between creatine and somatropin - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Creatine is in the drug class nutraceutical products.
- Creatine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Somatropin is a member of the drug class growth hormones.
- Somatropin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency
- AIDS Related Wasting
- Burns, Nitrogen Retention
- Growth Retardation, Chronic Renal Failure
- Idiopathic Short Stature
- Noonan's Syndrome
- Pediatric Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Short Stature for Age
- Turner's Syndrome
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.