Drug interactions between cortisone and Hemorrhoidal Suppositories
|Hemorrhoidal Suppositories (starch topical)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Cortisone is in the drug class glucocorticoids.
- Cortisone is used to treat the following conditions:
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Epicondylitis, Tennis Elbow
- Gouty Arthritis
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Loeffler's Syndrome
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
A total of 0 drugs are known to interact with Hemorrhoidal Suppositories.
- Hemorrhoidal Suppositories is a member of the drug class anorectal preparations.
- Hemorrhoidal Suppositories is used to treat Hemorrhoids.
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.