Drug interactions between Compazine and Wycillin
|Wycillin (procaine penicillin)|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Compazine and Wycillin - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Compazine is in the following drug classes: phenothiazine antiemetics, phenothiazine antipsychotics.
- Compazine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Wycillin is a member of the drug class natural penicillins.
- Wycillin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anthrax Prophylaxis
- Bacterial Infection
- Congenital Syphilis
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Fusospirochetosis, Trench Mouth
- Rat-bite Fever
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Streptococcal Infection
- Syphilis, Early
- Syphilis, Latent
- Tertiary Syphilis
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.