Drug interactions between collagenase clostridium histolyticum and Rocephin
|collagenase clostridium histolyticum|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between collagenase clostridium histolyticum and Rocephin - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
collagenase clostridium histolyticum
- Collagenase clostridium histolyticum is in the drug class miscellaneous uncategorized agents.
- Collagenase clostridium histolyticum is used to treat the following conditions:
- Rocephin is a member of the drug class third generation cephalosporins.
- Rocephin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Bone infection
- Epididymitis, Non-Specific
- Epididymitis, Sexually Transmitted
- Eye Conditions
- Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Intraabdominal Infection
- Joint Infection
- Kidney Infections
- Lyme Disease
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Meningococcal Meningitis Prophylaxis
- Otitis Media
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Salmonella Enteric Fever
- Salmonella Gastroenteritis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- STD Prophylaxis
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Syphilis, Early
- Typhoid Fever
- Urinary Tract Infection
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.