Drug Interactions between codeine and Robitussin-DAC
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Robitussin-DAC (codeine/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between codeine and Robitussin-DAC. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Codeine is in the following drug classes: antitussives, narcotic analgesics.
- Codeine is used to treat the following conditions:
A total of 539 drugs are known to interact with Robitussin-DAC.
- Robitussin-dac is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Robitussin-dac is used to treat Cold Symptoms.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|