Drug interactions between codeine and Empirin
Interactions between your drugs
- Codeine is in the following drug classes: antitussives, narcotic analgesics.
- Codeine is used to treat the following conditions:
A total of 506 drugs (2167 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Empirin.
- Empirin is a member of the following drug classes: platelet aggregation inhibitors, salicylates.
- Empirin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Heart Attack
- Ischemic Stroke
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Kawasaki Disease
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Niacin Flush
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Prosthetic Heart Valves, Mechanical Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
- Rheumatic Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.