Neutrogena T / Gel Extra Strength (coal tar topical) Drug Interactions
A total of 3 drugs (7 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Neutrogena T / Gel Extra Strength (coal tar topical).
- 3 moderate drug interactions (7 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Neutrogena T / Gel Extra Strength (coal tar topical)
Medications known to interact with Neutrogena T / Gel Extra Strength (coal tar topical)
- Ameluz (aminolevulinic acid topical)
- aminolevulinic acid topical
- Cysview (hexaminolevulinate)
- Levulan Kerastick (aminolevulinic acid topical)
- methyl aminolevulinate topical
- Metvixia (methyl aminolevulinate topical)
More about Neutrogena T/Gel Extra Strength (coal tar topical)
- Neutrogena T/Gel Extra Strength Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
Related treatment guides
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.