Drug Interactions between clindamycin and phenazopyridine
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between clindamycin and phenazopyridine - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Clindamycin is in the drug class lincomycin derivatives.
- Clindamycin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aspiration Pneumonia
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Bacterial Vaginitis
- Bone infection
- Deep Neck Infection
- Intraabdominal Infection
- Joint Infection
- Lemierre's Syndrome
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Prevention of Perinatal Group B Streptococcal Disease
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Toxoplasmosis, Prophylaxis
- Phenazopyridine is a member of the drug class miscellaneous genitourinary tract agents.
- Phenazopyridine is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|