Drug interactions between clindamycin topical and minocycline
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between clindamycin topical and minocycline - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Clindamycin topical is in the following drug classes: topical acne agents, vaginal anti-infectives.
- Clindamycin topical is used to treat the following conditions:
- Minocycline is a member of the drug class tetracyclines.
- Minocycline is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Campylobacter Gastroenteritis
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Meningitis, Meningococcal
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia
- Ocular Rosacea
- Q Fever
- Rabbit Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.