Drug interactions between clindamycin topical and minocycline
Interactions between your drugs
- Clindamycin topical is in the following drug classes: topical acne agents, vaginal anti-infectives.
- Clindamycin topical is used to treat the following conditions:
- Minocycline is a member of the drug class tetracyclines.
- Minocycline is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Campylobacter Gastroenteritis
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Meningitis, Meningococcal
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia
- Ocular Rosacea
- Q Fever
- Rabbit Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.