Drug interactions between Claforan and Tylenol
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Claforan and Tylenol - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Claforan is in the drug class third generation cephalosporins.
- Claforan is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bone infection
- Cesarean Section
- CNS Infection
- Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Intraabdominal Infection
- Joint Infection
- Kidney Infections
- Lyme Disease
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Salmonella Gastroenteritis
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Tylenol is a member of the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Tylenol is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|