Drug interactions between ceftazidime and tazobactam
Interactions between your drugs
- Ceftazidime is in the drug class third generation cephalosporins.
- Ceftazidime is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bladder Infection
- Bone infection
- Febrile Neutropenia
- Intraabdominal Infection
- Joint Infection
- Kidney Infections
- Nosocomial Pneumonia
- Otitis Externa
- Otitis Media
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pneumonia with Cystic Fibrosis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
A total of 4 drugs (8 brand and generic names) are known to interact with tazobactam.
- Tazobactam is a member of the following drug classes: beta-lactamase inhibitors, cephalosporins/beta-lactamase inhibitors.
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.