Drug interactions between ceftazidime and lisinopril
Interactions between your drugs
- Ceftazidime is in the drug class third generation cephalosporins.
- Ceftazidime is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bladder Infection
- Bone infection
- Febrile Neutropenia
- Intraabdominal Infection
- Joint Infection
- Kidney Infections
- Nosocomial Pneumonia
- Otitis Externa
- Otitis Media
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pneumonia with Cystic Fibrosis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Lisinopril is a member of the drug class Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitors.
- Lisinopril is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: lisinopril
It is recommended that if you are taking lisinopril you should be advised to avoid moderately high or high potassium dietary intake. This can cause high levels of potassium in your blood. Do not use salt substitutes or potassium supplements while taking lisinopril, unless your doctor has told you to.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.