Drug interactions between ceftazidime and lidocaine
Interactions between your drugs
- Ceftazidime is in the drug class third generation cephalosporins.
- Ceftazidime is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bladder Infection
- Bone infection
- Febrile Neutropenia
- Intraabdominal Infection
- Joint Infection
- Kidney Infections
- Nosocomial Pneumonia
- Otitis Externa
- Otitis Media
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pneumonia with Cystic Fibrosis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Lidocaine is a member of the following drug classes: group I antiarrhythmics, local injectable anesthetics.
- Lidocaine is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.