Drug interactions between cefoperazone and levofloxacin
Interactions between your drugs
A total of 50 drugs (370 brand and generic names) are known to interact with cefoperazone.
- Cefoperazone is in the drug class third generation cephalosporins.
- Cefoperazone is used to treat the following conditions:
- Levofloxacin is a member of the drug class quinolones.
- Levofloxacin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anthrax Prophylaxis
- Bacterial Infection
- Bladder Infection
- Chlamydia Infection
- Epididymitis, Sexually Transmitted
- Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Kidney Infections
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Nosocomial Pneumonia
- Otitis Media
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Plague Prophylaxis
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Streptococcal Infection
- Tuberculosis, Active
- Urinary Tract Infection
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.