Drug interactions between Ceclor and naproxen
Interactions between your drugs
A total of 54 drugs (449 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Ceclor.
- Ceclor is in the drug class second generation cephalosporins.
- Ceclor is used to treat the following conditions:
- Naproxen is a member of the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Naproxen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Period Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Transverse Myelitis
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.