Drug interactions between Buckley's Mixture Cough Suppressant and ibuprofen
|Buckley's Mixture Cough Suppressant (dextromethorphan)|
Interactions between your drugs
Buckley's Mixture Cough Suppressant
A total of 598 drugs (3728 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Buckley's Mixture Cough Suppressant.
- Buckley's Mixture Cough Suppressant is in the drug class antitussives.
- Buckley's Mixture Cough Suppressant is used to treat Cough.
- Ibuprofen is a member of the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Ibuprofen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Transverse Myelitis
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.