Basic Vitamins Brewers Yeast (brewer's yeast) Drug Interactions
A total of 26 drugs (71 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Basic Vitamins Brewers Yeast (brewer's yeast).
- 6 major drug interactions (12 brand and generic names)
- 20 minor drug interactions (59 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Basic Vitamins Brewers Yeast (brewer's yeast)
Common medications checked in combination with Basic Vitamins Brewers Yeast (brewer's yeast)
- Aleve (naproxen)
- Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
- CoQ10 (ubiquinone)
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Ginkgo Biloba (ginkgo)
- Omega 3-6-9 Complex (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- potassium chloride
- red yeast rice
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.