Drug interactions between blinatumomab and rituximab
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between blinatumomab and rituximab - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Blinatumomab is in the drug class miscellaneous antineoplastics.
- Blinatumomab is used to treat Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
- Rituximab is a member of the following drug classes: antirheumatics, CD20 monoclonal antibodies.
- Rituximab is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Evan's Syndrome
- Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- Microscopic polyangiitis
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Pemphigus Vulgaris
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.