Drug interactions between Biaxin XL and Control
|Biaxin XL (clarithromycin)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Biaxin XL is in the drug class macrolides.
- Biaxin XL is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Dental Abscess
- Helicobacter Pylori Infection
- Legionella Pneumonia
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Prophylaxis
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Treatment
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Otitis Media
- Pertussis Prophylaxis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Strep Throat
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
A total of 475 drugs (3484 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Control.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.