Drug interactions between betamethasone and gentamicin
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between betamethasone and gentamicin - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Betamethasone is in the drug class glucocorticoids.
- Betamethasone is used to treat the following conditions:
- Gentamicin is a member of the drug class aminoglycosides.
- Gentamicin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Bone infection
- Burns, External
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Febrile Neutropenia
- Intraabdominal Infection
- Kidney Infections
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Rabbit Fever
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Surgical Prophylaxis
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.